National

Kamal Nath to stop Shivraj's smartphone plan, accused of planting scandal

The Smartphone scheme, which started for the college going students in the Shivraj government, is on the verge of closure in Kamalnath government. The Department of Higher Education has made it clear that smartphones will not be shared at the moment. After reviewing the plan, it will be launched in new format.Actually, there are about two and a half lakh students in the state who are looking for smartphones to register regularly in colleges, who have got smartphones under the scheme. In the Shivraj Sarkar, the Higher Education Department regularly gave smartphones to first year students of the college.

Even in 2018, about two and a half million students with 75 percent attendance were supposed to be given the phone, which has not been given so far. In the Kamal Nath government, Higher Education Minister Jitu Patwari has alleged that in the Shivraj Sarkar, the students were distributed such poor smartphones that are not compatible with today's age. Not only that, Madhya Pradesh High Education Minister Jitu Patwari has even said that during the Shivraj Sarkar, there has been a crores rupee scam in the name of distributing smartphones, for which he will also be examined.

Smartphone scam in Shivraj Sarkar: Minister

Jitu Patwari said that the original value of the smartphone plan was vote bank politics. Giving a smartphone of 2100 rupees I think that anyone who hears will laugh. None of the smartphones given by the government in the government of Shivraj did not work. The smartphone of 2100 was nothing but Chinese Chinese Corruption. We are investigating him.

He said that the smartphone which has been distributed in the 2 years of 100 crore above, the benefits of the scheme will be reviewed. I understand that the new format, new reference and new system will be created in this scheme, in which we get support in the study of children, rather than smartphones, and in collaboration with modern education. Smarter vote bank policies like smartphones will be closed. Shivraj is also being investigated in the smartphone plan. They will go to jail.

Shivraj expresses outrage

While expressing his displeasure over obstructing the smartphone plan going on in his government, Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that Congress is deliberately stopping his government's plans. If this continues, then the movement will be done.Former CM said before that he stopped Sanbhal, then he stopped the Deendayal Antyodaya kitchen scheme and you are also going to stop the smartphone that is coming to my niece-niece. I think the intellect of the government has become corrupt.

Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's condition very serious but stable Rajnath Singh, Smriti Irani, several ministers visit

Former FM Arun Jaitley continues to be on life support. The senior BJP leader was admitted to AIIMS on August 9, following complaints of breathlessnes...

Former FM Arun Jaitley critical At AIIMS

Former  FM Arun Jaitley has been put on life support system at the AIIMS in New Delhi. The 66-year-old leader, who was admitted at the hospit...

Heavy Rainfall leads To Waterlogging In Many Parts Of Kolkata

Kolkata : The heavy rainfall caused water-logging at several  places in Kolkata on Sunday. Vehicular traffic movement have also been  disr...

Telephone Lines to be Restored in Srinagar Tomorrow

New Delhi: In first steps towards normalcy in Jammu and Kashmir after 12 days of lockdown and communication blackout, Chief Secretary BVR Subrahmanyam...